What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A piano software that makes learning the piano notes easy and fun
- Learn the 20 step-by-step lessons introduce students to the notes and keyboard positions of the piano
- Get a Certificate of Achievement when you complete a medallion challenge
- Discover the names of the notes through interactive exercises and games
- Allows you to learn at their own pace without getting frustrated
- Discover how to develop your sense of pitch
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Piano Is Fun scores 74.65/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.pianoisfun.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: pianoisfun.com you’ll also be taken through to pianoisfun.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)